Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lund "At Large" at Keloland

[note: I added text to photo above]. I got Hemmingsen's blog in here. So, it was a good time to get Doug Lund's blog in as well since both are sitting on the Keloland site. Like Hemmingsen's blog, this one is a mixture of stuff..hard to describe. Lund always seemed to me to be a bit of a loose cannon at KELO news, but he might describe himself as a dedicated journalist without a hint of rascal kid poking through the journalist veneer. I suspect Lund might be wondering how he can have worked for so many years and still think like he is just getting into his first car. I get the feeling about once a year..well maybe a few dozen times a year that there just can't be so many years between my birth and the current date but no sense not writing like I feel instead of the way the calendar and those around me now and then act. Well, as you may have guessed, I really don't know anything worth writing about Doug Lund's blog, but whatever..it is both entertaining and informative. New Window LINK to Lund at Large at KELOLAND

No comments: